Saturday, March 26, 2005

Too Many Babies

I was clicking through my list of bookmarks this morning and stumbled across my uncle's website again. The page is untitled, but I would like to submit a suggestion: "Too Many Babies." Why? Because it is a webpage of pictures of the recent births of his grandchildren, my cousins' children. It is apparently my only connection to what is happening in that side of the family, because if I hadn't had looked at it two minutes ago, I wouldn't have known that my oldest cousin just had another baby. Congratulations Jen! That makes the fourth grandchild for my aunt and uncle in about two years, if I am counting correctly. I would imagine their house has been turned into babysitting central.

I can't imagine being married and having kids anytime soon. I can't believe that all of my cousins older than me are married, and most of them have kids. Indeed, I have found a very good way to avoid all of this, and that is living in Japan. The chances of me finding a boyfriend, let alone a husband, are practically zero. I'm sorry mother, you're going to have to wait a long while for grandchildren.

No comments: