Saturday, March 19, 2005

Dream Cup

Game 1: us 12, them 3
I learned a very interesting thing. The first six people in the stack do not plan on subbing out. "These six people come to practice and know how they fit in these positions," I am told. The remaining five people are to rotate through one spot-that's 10min each per game. These people are 3rd year students who are too busy to come to practice, and me. I come to practice. I am not happy.

Game 2: them 13, us 2
They played zone. We can't break a zone. They told me to play more cause I was at practice this week for those two times we went over zone. I refused to go out. I feel kinda bad not letting the others play, but dangit I went to 6hr practices and paid 400dollars for this tourney, I'm gonna play zone until they kick me out for man.

On a happier note, Mt. Fuji was completely visible all morning.

No comments: