Friday, June 10, 2005

First Impressions Can Be Wrong

I started getting emails about my high school's five year reunion last week. So far, fourteen people have replied. This is probably not representative of our class of 165, but I would just like to point out the fact that:

2 are engaged
6 are married
2 have a child
2 are married to each other

12 live in the midwest (Indiana, Illinios, Ohio, Wisc.)
1 lives in California
1 lives in Japan

*This is in addition to the few I have seen on the facebook.com that are also married with kids.

When I graduated from this "smart school," I was sure that a good 50% of these people would be doing amazing things in the years to come. I'm not saying that what they're doing now (living in the midwest, getting married, and having babies) is a bad thing. It's just not what I pictured.

No comments: