Thursday, July 07, 2005

Under Attack

My floor looks like a miniature battle field; ant carcasses dot the tatami.
It seems that as the infintry invades the first floor, the air units have been sent to my room.
I am doing all in my power - bleach, vinegar, peppermint, boric acid, insecticide, cockroach spray - to hold them at bay, but their numbers are overpowering.

All I can think about as I go to bed is:
"It is estimated that the average person consumes a pound of insects in their lifetime."
And I sleep on the floor.

1 comment:

*MP* said...

I freak out. This is me freaking out. The good thing is is that ants are only annoying and tickly. They don't really do anything bad. I would still freak out. You're a trooper. I have a futon and no ant infestation for whenever you decide Boston is a great idea.