Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Back to School

Tomorrow is my first day of class in something like three months. I went to the library today to do some reading in mental preparation for beginning school again. I fell asleep at the desk. I have once again signed up for five classes, all of which sound immensely interesting and helpful to me, but I am sure I will find out they are useless by next week. This is okay, however, because my advisor told me I don't have to go if I don't want to. I just have to meet with him once a week and pretend like I'm doing some research. So I plan on going to some classes, not going to some others, taking some days to go hiking, taking some more days to go meditating, and spending my time in a way I like. That's what I really came here to do anyway.

1 comment:

*MP* said...

I love you. I want to be you.