Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Finally! Photos!

It has taken me a really really long time, but as of two minutes ago all of my photos are online and accessible. Thanks to my friend Dave for letting me store my pictures on his website, use his internet, and camp out in his apartment for hours at a time to accomplish this.

The pages aren't pretty. They don't have descriptions of the pictures. But I imagine you'll get the general idea. Without good internet access I really don't have the means to make the pages how I want them, and despite my less than strenuous schedule these days, I just haven't been able to find the time to make them any better.

As a sample, here is one of my favorite recent photos. It's from my day trip to Awaji Island.




The Pearl Bridge in rainbow colors

No comments: