Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merii Kurisumasu

Merry Christmas!

I just saw the massive amounts of snow in Ohio on Japanese TV. Lucky people! It is probably about 36 degrees Farenheight here, with no hope of snow. In fact, just looking out my window, it looks like fall or spring: a clear blue sky dotted with fluffy clouds here and there, and the sun making a nice warm spot on my carpet. Of course, this is all spoiled by the fact that my fingers are freezing as I am typing this.

Oh, it is already noon, and I have Christmas cards to write (Yes, yes, you will all get very very late Christmas cards. Think of them as being especially special since I will actually write them on Christmas!) And tonight I'm going to a sukiyaki party, so I must get going.

Again, Merry Christmas! I hope you all have a wonderful time with family and loved ones!

No comments: