Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Typhoon 23

Typhoon 23 is about to hit Kyoto. Unlike the three others that have drifted this way since I came to Japan, this one is actually going to be slightly dangerous. That is, the 'eye,' if you call it that, is going to pass over Kyoto. How exciting! It has already been non-stop raining for the past two days, and by 8pm tonight we should have high winds, driving rain, and flooding. Frisbee practice was cancelled for the afternoon, and there is a possibility that some trains will stop this evening. As soon as my class is done I'm gonna head home so I don't risk getting caught at school.

Eh!?

They just announced that the rest of classes are cancelled for the day, and all the buildings will be closing in 30 minutes. At least that's what I think they said. I better go find out. Here's hoping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your web site. Try the internet for info on graduates of the schools in question.