Monday, August 29, 2005

Counting Down

In 15 days I will be in the United States.
In 15 days I will be eating pizza, steak, cheese, cake, cheesecake, Life cereal, oatmeal, hummus, honey roasted turkey lunchmeat, tacos, burritos, apples, granola bars, hamburgers, hotdogs, and so much more.
In 15 days I will begin a month and a half vacation encompassing friends, family, greyhound buses, Boston, Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, an alma mater, professors, and driving on the right side of the road.
In 15 days I'll be marveling at the height and girth of Americans, the size of servings, the inconvenience of public transportation, the lack of chopsticks, and my inablity to say "Thank you" in English.
In 15 days I'll be on my way to see you. Tell me when's a good time, or I will be dropping in unexpectedly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Anti-Hillary
Got a scoop? Email your tips and suggestions to the editor. Premium Blog Ad Blog Ads Classifieds Amazon About The Site Taegan D. Goddard is the creator of Political Wire, a political column updated around the ...
Your blog looks cool! Hey, would you like to visit my website? It's about band fund raising. Let me know what you think.

*MP* said...

Dude, I think there's a comment spam stopper on blogger. You should seriously look into it.

Donny said...

I love Life cereal! I've eaten it for breakfast every day since I've been able to eat solid food. I don't eat any other cereal. Every few years I switch from plain to cinnamon or vice versa - to add some spice to Life (ha! Great pun!)

Oh, and check out my website - make money while you sleep! Pet grooming tips!